Experience the whole project here: http://lifespanoffolk.com/
To explore new methods of preservation of the constantly transforming melodies and performance spaces of Turkish and Mexican folk music.
- Main features of Mexican and Turkish folk music
- Sorrow in Free Rhythm
- The Archive Based on Memory
- Digitization and globalization effect
- Need for urgent preservation
- In both of two countries, most of young generations are not very interested in learning, interpreting and keeping folk songs alive. That is why both of folk songs need urgent preservation.